make your day one to remember
* Organise your prom committee.
* Set a date.
* Decide if you want a prom theme.
* Plan your budget - decide on any fundraising ideas.
* Choose a venue - will you need outside caterers?
* Book photographers.
* Do you want a DJ, live band or alternative entertainment?
* Will you have a prom king and queen? - organise a vote/buy sashes and prizes.
* Alternatively give prizes for best dress, best dancer, best arrival etc.
* Design tickets and any posters - work out ticket prices.
* Pick out decorations for the venue and tables - tie-in with any theme you choose.
* Confirm bookings you have made and check final numbers.
As proms become even more popular, organised and careful planning is essential to ensure your day is memorable and runs as smoothly as possible.
Organising The Prom
Organising Your Day
* Plan your budget - talk to parents about this first and start saving a.s.a.p.
* Get shopping for your prom dress.
* Choose your accessories.
* Buy your shoes and wear them in to avoid blisters on the night.
* Decide on how you're going to arrive and book your transport.
* Practice your hairstyle and make-up ideas.
* Hire any items eg suit/tuxedo or dress.
* Order a corsage/buttonhole.
* Confirm any bookings eg. transport, hairdressers etc
* Have a dress rehearsal with hair and make-up before the big day.
* Remember any emergency items for your handbag.
* IMPORTANT - Don't forget to have a great time!
Get the latest offers, popular products and great
ideas sent straight to your inbox
Copyright © 2010-present - ukprom.com - all rights reserved.
Grab some inspiration from our virtual
pinboards on Pinterest where there's
beautiful images and unique ideas to try.
All £1 each!
A range of over 100 Lipsticks, eye colours,
blushers, mascara, and nail polishes, all costing £1
each from Make Up Academy at Superdrug.
Prom Party Accessories & Ideas
Hover over image for more details
Find some stunning designer dresses in our Amazon Prom Shop, many of these at fantastic prices.
See our prom planning tips below
Beautiful wrist corsages for your prom delivered to your
door. Featuring a single pink germini, soft pink rose,
pure white or purple orchid with expandable pearl
Order now and choose your delivery date well in
Click on any image to view the collection >>
Prom themes and decorations
Here come the boys!